New Balance's steel toe suede shoes provide all-day comfort and protection. Safety features include the steel toe, rugged, non-slip outsole, and they are ESD rated. If you want a work shoe that performs well on and off the job, this New Balance shoe is a great choice!
- Suede/leather/woven textile upper
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam footbed for cushioning
- Gusseted tongue sewn in place to keep debris out for midfoot protection
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
- Internal shank
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 performance requirements that displace charges of electricity through a walking surface, thus reducing static electricity hazards.
- Non-marking outsole
- Slip resistant outsole properties are tested under ASTM F 2913-11, which meets or exceeds a result of 0.7 for dry and wet conditions, and 0.5 for oily/wet and soapy conditions
- Steel Toe footwear is engineered with a wide-flanged, tempered steel-toe cap that provides protection in hazardous work environments (meets ASTM F 2412-11, ASTM F 2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards)