The New Balance 589 is ready to work. With a composite toe cap, electrical hazard protection and a slip-resistant outsole, this men's work shoe helps keep you protected. Plus, REVlite cushioning provides lightweight comfort that lasts throughout even your longest days.
The leather and mesh upper easily transitions to after-work activities with style.
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- Composite Toe footwear is engineered with a wide flanged composite material providing added protection for people who work in hazardous work environments (meets ASTM F2412-11 & ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards)
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam insert
- Leather/mesh upper
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits electrically engaged conductors parts or apparatus
- Slip-Resistant rubber outsole