- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Full-grain leather upper
- Leather pull loop
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Abrasion-resistant heel
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 11 Inches in height
- Weight: 4.0 pounds per pair for a size 10
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Composite toe
- Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
- Slip and oil-resistant, dual density and abrasion resistant Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Back gusseted zipper for easy on/off
- Chemical resistant outsole
A western look with a work application. The Georgia Boot Carbo-Tec LT composite toe waterproof wellington features a subtle western stitched leather upper with a tough as nails outsole. Leather pull loops, a heel-stabilizing Counter Lock system and a rear zipper and gusset combo provide the ultimate easy-on, easy-off experience for this western work boot.
Equipped with an Ergo-Fit composite toe cap, this round toe western work boot meets the ASTM F2413 protective toe and electrical hazard standards for footwear.
The inside of this pull on work boot is lined in high performance mesh and is armed with the Georgia Waterproof System, guaranteed to keep your feet dry against water and muck when working in wet conditions. Also found inside is a removable Quick Response polyurethane insole. It absorbs shock as you walk and bounces back to its original form for all day support and comfort.
The Carbo-Tec LT outsole is built for ultimate durability and keeps this boot incredibly lightweight. It is comprised of a thick cushioning EVA midsole, a fiberglass shank for added support, and a rubber outsole. The outsole is slip, oil, and abrasion resistant, as well as heat resistant up to 315 °C/600 °F.